Are you looking for a High DA blog commenting site with a do-follow link and instant approval? Then you have come just to the right place. In the post, I have compiled a list of where you can get a list of blog commenting websites.
Do blog comments help SEO?
A lot has changed in 2021 when it comes to blogging. Every day, Google Bots become more intelligent. Competitors have also become more fierce. However, blog commenting remains relevant.
Take a look at the backlinks of any of the top-ranking websites today. You will find that, at some point, they made their backlinks through blog comments.
Here is a screenshot of one such blog comment by Harsh Agrawal
Link building with blog comments is a highly debated topic among digital marketers. Some even consider it spammy and outdated. Matt Cutts has said that blog comments are not spammy if they are relevant and meaningful. Also, he suggests that blog comments are not the only strategy for gaining links.
BLOG COMMENTING SITES: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Here is a list of the benefits of using the best DoFollow blog commenting sites. These reasons should encourage you to implement this marketing strategy to market your brand.
- Better Exposure
If you comment on blog commenting sites in your niche, you can achieve better exposure. Such sites are used by millions of people every day. If the moderator approves you of the blog commenting site on which you’ve posted your comment, then your comment containing the link to your site will be distributed widely.
- Connect with top influencers
Your chances of connecting with top industry influencers increase when you post your comments on high DA blog commenting sites. Posting relevant comments early can help you get responses from top influencers. You are able to contact them this way.
Relevant do-follow backlinks can be created with the help of top blog commenting sites. Some sites may not pass on the link juice. You will gain authority and traffic by using the list below of DoFollow blog commenting sites.
- More Traffic
As a result, you will generate traffic if you post highly relevant comments on blog commenting sites.
Things to Keep in Mind
- You should always make backlinks from relevant sites.
- Make moderate numbers of backlinks.
- If there are many comments already, don’t post yours.
- Write a thoughtful comment that adds value to the blog post, not just a comment for the sake of commenting.
- Don’t copy comments from the internet; write them in your own words.
Types of Blog Commenting Sites
Blogs use different commencing technology to manage comments on their blogs. With some of these techniques, you can get an instant approval for your comments.
1. Comment Luv:
The is one of the most famous comment management technology used by lots of websites. Back in the days, Luv comments used to be do-follow by now they are just no-follow.
2. Disqus comments:
Disqus is a third-party comment technique. You need to create a profile on Disqus if you want to make comment using Disqus. Anyone can see your profile on Disqus.
This comment method is used by big websites to counter spamming on their blogs. You need to be logged in Facebook to make comments using the Facebook plugin on the blog, the comment is can be seen on your Facebook activity.
WordPress Native comments:
This is one of the most widely used comment techniques because it comes installed by WordPress by default. In this technique, your comment will be held for moderation if you have left any hyperlink in your comment.
Blogger Native comments:
This is one of the most easy and technique to get backlink. Most of the blogger comments are auto approved and don’t need the moderation.
How to find to add comment back link
Apart form the websites listed here, there are a lot of website on the internet where you can add comment and get a backlink.
Depending on the blog type
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogger”
- “Keyword” “Powered By WordPress”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Typepad”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Drupal”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Blogengine”
- “Keyword” “Powered By Movabletype
Google Search queries
- inurl: blog”keyword” comment query
- site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + keyword
- site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + commentluv enabled
Common phrases used by Bloggin platform to invite comments
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
- Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”
- Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
- Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
- Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET”
- Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:”
- Your Keywords “top commenter”
- “Add comment” Your Keywords
- “Post comment” Your Keywords
- “Write comment” Your Keywords
- Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
- Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+” Submit the word you see below:”
- Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
Depending on the industry here is a list of blog commenting sites where you can make comments and make backlinks. Apart from the websites in the list below, you can also find such a website on your own using dropmylink.com
Travel and Vacation
Digital Marketing, SEO and Web Development
Finance and Accounting