Python is a programming language which is gaining in popularity, with the help of web framework such as Django we can create web application which are a popular choice for writing scripts, testing and monitoring. Python has been used for game development and its ability to be integrated with other languages makes it very valuable in the process. As a Website Development Company in India, Python was not created for the web and has no core functionalities for web to develop web applications in Python. Web developers have started using it for the web since the rise of frameworks such as Django.
The primary reason for popularity of Python is the elegance of code and readability of code on such application. Python is the 4th most popular programming language behind Java, C and C++ and requires very little code to perform complex functions like in Java in lesser steps. The management of packages in Python is fairly easy and you can use a package installer like pip or easy_install and it can be used to install and remove packages.
Python’s web capabilities are limited and therefore, we need the help of modules to enable web development in Python. As a Cheap Website Development Company, with an increase in the requirements, one needs to move to a Python framework like Django to be able to develop complex web based applications. Most of the web application servers are created using Apache Web Server and there can be a problem deployment of projects on a remote web server. However, the time that you would invest in learning deployment of such packages would definitely reap rewards later.
Using Python requires the use of a Web framework such as Django, the advantages of Django would be to create web applications fairly easy.
- Easy to Learn- Django has an easy learning curve, which basically means that Django has well written tutorials and steps or commands written, which does a great job of explaining the basic features of Django clearly.
- Automated SQL Tables: Once you define the basic structure through Django, the web framework will create the SQL Tables
- Generating Forms: Once created a form class in Django and attach it to the model, it will take care of rendering forms, data validation and saving the data.
- Admin Interface: Just like the SQL Tables, once you’ve decided the structure, Django creates an admin interfact that allow you to manage the admin rights of a database.
- Django Shell: The python shell, within the Django project’s environment has features which are useful in debugging, which is relatively more difficult in PHP.