With an innovative site which is tailored to each business’s clientele, Cyberrafting Web Design Mumbai helps companies attract new customers to their business and enhances revenue and brand awareness of the company. This Web Design Company in Mumbai shares 8 features to be added to E-commerce sites to improve revenue.
Brick and mortar stores have salespersons, extra signage and other hand-on ways to improve in-store purchases. But what about e-commerce stores? When the shopper is doing his shopping on his own device, how does the e-commerce businesses increase customer spending?
- Suggested product listing which pop-ups during shopping or during checkout will improve the amount of products which are chosen or highlights a special promotion will boost units per transactions. Something as simple as batteries with a battery operated toy or gloves with a scarf can mean big bucks to your business.
- Recovery emails campaigns recapture those customers who have shown initial interest in the products of the company but later abandoned it for whatever reason. Increase conversions but sending an email with a short reminder regarding the products in which the customer showed interest in, abandoned carts, and wish lists that have not been purchased.
- Social media platform listing – A large amount of consumer spending is done using social media platforms. Place top sellers, promotional items and other products on social media platforms to increase sales. Link product marketing back to your website on such social media platform to increase brand awareness, improve traffic on your website and introduce new products to the customers.
- Continuous shopping capabilities from checkout page- It is frustrating from a customer point of view if they are in the last stage of the checkout process and have to exit the process because they want to add another item to the checkout process. Consider adding a continue shopping button in which the customer can continue to shop on the website without redoing every step which they had done before. This will also reduce abandoned carts.
- Cartsaving features- if the customer wants to do some more shopping, or don’t have time to finish shopping then consider having the cart saved for when they can return. Not have return cartsaving features will not only reduce repeat traffic on the site but will lead to abandonment of site. Be sure to add features by which customers can save and return to the shopping process on a later time when they can complete their transaction without having to start over.
- Testimonials- having customer testimonials included on e-commerce sites results in higher conversion rates.
- Easycheckout features- Simple forms, multiple payment options, and security badges provide a better user experience, as well as trust factors. Increasing such functionality in the site will increase spending on site by customer and will lead to decrease bounce rate.
- Keyword search and descriptions with keywords- Customer most probably don’t know the name of the product they are looking for. Making the search too broad or too specific will result in customer frustration and a lack of product visibility to the customer. Include a search bar which will help shoppers find products based on keywords and include keywords in product descriptions. This will boost conversion and units per sale by helping customers find the exact items they are looking for.