How to Do Social Media Optimization of a Website
Social Media sites include, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest etc. Social Media Optimization is the process of increasing visitors on websites and increasing awareness of product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
Social media optimization includes using RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media sites and video and blogging sites. SMO is similar to SEO in that the goal is to drive traffic to your Web site.
As a SMO Company in India, there are numerous benefits to engaging in social media marketing. Some are tangible such as number of likes, fans and followers and some are not like enhanced customer service, brand recognition and developing lasting relationships. Social media campaigns may not look important in the final marketing but you can’t deny that it is important and should be included in your overall marketing campaign.
Aside from the big 3 social media website including Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin, there are literally hundreds of smaller social networking sites for every kind of audience. As a SEO Company in India, each of these profiles has the potential to rank in search engines, increasing your brand presence online.
Important factor before start of a SMO Campaign includes:
- How big the budget for Social Media Marketing be?
- What Goals should be set?
- Which Social Media channel should be adopted?
- How should the results of a campaign be measured?
- How frequently should the audience be engaged?
We follow this process for SMO:
- We Analyse your Business Model and Target Audience
- We develop strategies for your social Media Presence, Which Social Media channel to target?, Appropriate Social Media Budget and The Objectives
- We plan the Operational Strategy, how to reach the target audience, Which social Media tools to adopt and how to engage the users
- We Execute by attracting the target audience and keep them engaged.
- We monitor perceptions about your business and Competitors and Industry Social Media Trends.
- We measure Result, Feedback and Insights and select Future Prospects and Opportunities.